Keep up with her on the web:
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS ABOUT AMY YOU MAY NOT KNOW:
1. She’s obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the Joss Whedon show, not the original ’80s movie, although this is hilariously campy). Her prized possession is a Buffy comic signed by Amber Benson and Felicia Day.
2. She writes YA horror and paranormal. Even though what she writes is scary, there is usually a little romance, too.
3. Stephen King is her idol. If you’re a writer and haven’t read his book, On Writing, you must go do this now. Seriously. Her favorites Stephen King novels? It, Misery, and The Tommyknockers.
4. She teaches 8th grade language arts. Guess middle school is her purgatory and she’s a masochist. But she loves working with angsty teens, so this feels like home.
5. She loves to read. Her physical TBR pile so large, she’ll be dead before she can read them all.
6. She curses like a sailor.
7. Her first tattoo, a rose, was done in a basement for $15.00 by an apprentice.
8. She’s not afraid to break away from the norm. In fact this is where she is most like her teen self.
9. She is obsessed with skeletons and doll heads.
10. Her dogs are everything.
READ MY BOOKS
Brooklyn is a talented artist with an obsession for blood; one that she satiates at her uncle’s tattoo shop. It’s here at The Bleeding Heart that Brooklyn practices the art of dispensing pain onto others. Yet, nothing can dull the desire running through her veins, especially since the man she really wants to torture rots in jail for murder.
When Daniel comes into her life, Brooklyn’s obsession with tattoos and blood quickly turns into desire for him. She dreams about getting him on her tattoo table as her first official customer, marking him as her own. But Daniel has a different idea as to what they should be doing with their bodies.
As Brooklyn spirals out of control, her sanity begins to slip right along with whatever is left of her humanity. Daniel may be the only one left to save her, if she lets him in. In the end she will have to choose between exacting vengeance, staying alive, or loving Daniel.
Graveyards, spirits, witchcraft, black cats, candy, and haunted houses.
Strange things happen on Halloween. All Hallows Eve is the single night where the veil between the living and the dead is opened. And now spirits, monsters, and candy will collide!
Seventeen authors and illustrators set out on a horrific journey to set the record straight. What really happens on Halloween night? Trick or Treating is not all fun and games. There are more tricks than treats scattered through these pages. Sure, All Hallows eve can be a scream. But sometimes, it’s straight-up murder.
Halloween Night: Trick-or-Treat is a middle grade and young adult horror anthology that takes place on Halloween night.
Read if you dare! You’re in for a scare!
Halloween Ritual by Amy Giuffrida
Congratulations on finishing your novel! I offer a variety of editing services, including copy edits, line edits, manuscript critiques, and manuscript re-reads.
More details here: https://kissedbyink.weebly.com