Are you ready to tour the web with Faith’s Favorite Frights? It’s Wednesday, and I’m your undead host.
Let’s start with a read, shall we? I have two for you this week.
First off, you need to read this short story by Gwendolyn Kiste. Do you like vampires? How do you feel about Dracula? Even those unfamiliar with Dracula will find something to love in this Bram Stoker winning short story. Stop what you’re doing and go read The Eight People Who Murdered Me right now. I’ll wait for you here.
Halloween Fiend is a fun novella if you enjoy a Halloween vibe. And honestly, what are you doing here if you don’t enjoy a Halloween vibe? My people, light a candle and picture the autumn leaves under your feet before you start this one…
What We Do In The Shadows
This show is my current obsession, and with new episodes airing every Wednesday, I can’t get it off my mind.
Nadja is everything.
Clearly, she has all the best ideas. What would they even do without her? They’d be living in the animal shelter in cages.
I’ve spent far too long looking at all the excellent What We Do In The Shadows items on Etsy to now plague you with a desperate need to buy more things as well. So here at my favorites!
- This Nadja print t-shirt
- Lazlo “bat!” sticker
- This sticker of Nandor explaining that now he’s a wizard will always make me smile.
- Lazlo and Nadja’s relationship both cracks me up and warms my heart. Him protecting her from Jeff/Gregor all these centuries? <3. This double print of them is perfection.
- This is my favorite. It’s a colorful print of Nadja with “by the light of a burning donkey” on the bottom.
Are there more things I’ve found on Etsy that I need? Of course there are.
Let’s Add More Creepy Things To Your Wishlist…
Let’s stay safe, healthy, and spooky with facemasks that have more fun. These are the ones my cold dead heart yearns for:
- This one is pleated and has a Toil & Trouble vibe that I dig.
- It’s a Monster Mash!
- Teeth! Okay, you can go classic vampire teeth, OR, go big with these fierce monster ones.
- There are so many skull options out there, but this colorful skull mask was my favorite find.
Is there a time I’m not thinking about The Addams Family? Probably not.
I want these Addams Family magnetic bookmarks so much it’s ridiculous. They are just too cute.
To be fair, I wear black pretty much everyday. I frequently listen to this song while getting dressed.
You’re still here? Well, that’s nice, but honestly, what more do you want from me? It’s time to leave me alone, I have dark bidding to do on the internet. Stay creepy out there…